Topics: Youth oriented
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:15G 11/25/2017
1. Soviet patent (Voronezh plant of synthetic rubber: development of devices for wastewater treatment, utilization of industrial wastes that pollute the external environment).
2. For small patients (development of new medical equipment for diagnosis of childhood diseases).
3. Automation in the classroom (conducting preparatory tests for students).
4. Light headlamps (the development and implementation of eye safety for car headlights).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:14G 11/23/2017
1. "Saved millions ..." (All-Union Scientific Research and Design Institute of Coal Engineering: development of an automatic sharpening line).
2. Malipol (production of fabrics at the Moscow factory "Wool-cloth").
3. Rare operation (Moscow Research Institute of Eye Diseases named after Helmholtz: an operation to extract a tumor from the eye).
4. In step with the century (electromechanical children's toys).
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:06G 2/8/2017
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:05:05G 9/26/2015
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:15:43G 6/15/2014
The film is dedicated to the protection of the environment and participation in this pioneering organization.
Shows the work of naturalists under the guidance of experienced teachers in the Moscow zoo and a variety of school forestry units.
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:17:26G 3/3/2014
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:14:39G 2/28/2014
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:07G 2/26/2014
Documentary, 7 parts, Duration: 1:05:59G 2/26/2014