Topics: Geography and Nature
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:34.72G 12/22/2017
The film tells about the relationship between man and nature, ways of renewing natural resources, solving environmental problems.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:05.32G 11/30/2017
Socialist integration in action: 25 years of Soviet-Hungarian relations.
1. Meeting in honor of the 25th anniversary of the scientific and technical cooperation of the two countries in Budapest.
The building of the Parliament of Hungary (Jene Fock, Kirillin).
2. Opening of the exhibition of achievements of Soviet science and technology on Rakoczy Street in Budapest).
3. Aluminum bridge (monument of aluminum arrows in Szekesfehervar, light metal plant, bauxite mining, aluminum bridge: "Hungary-USSR" bauxite processing at the Volgograd aluminum plant).
4. The owners of the USSR and Hungary (thermal power station).
5. For the bus family (co-production of Soviet-Hungarian buses, "Ekarus" plant).
6. Moscow speeds of the Budapest metro (underground high-speed highways, the metro museum).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:57.839G 11/28/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:17.06G 11/28/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:15.916G 11/28/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.8G 11/27/2017
Bulgaria-USSR: scientific and technical cooperation.
1. Days of Soviet science and technology in Sofia (solemn meeting: Todor Zhivkov in the presidium, Tsola Dragoycheva, Vladimir Kirillin).
2. Palace of the Universiade (the opening ceremony of the exhibition "Achievements of Soviet Science and Technology").
3. "The birth of chemical giants" (Chemical complex in Devna: a factory of soda ash).
4. Development and introduction of electric filters at the cement plant in Devna.
5. Nuclear power plant in the city of Kozloduy.
6. Observatory named after Gagarin in the city of Stara Zagora (tracking of artificial satellites of the Earth).
7. The conveyor of VAZ (Automobile plant VAZ, conveyor belt: cars for export, the plant "Dynamo" in the city of Sliven: production and supply of starters and generators to the plants VAZ for cars brand "Zhiguli").
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:04.708G 11/27/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:21.64G 11/25/2017
The issue is dedicated to Soviet Moldova.
1. "Through the Eyes of History" (historical monuments, historical museum).
2. Canned food in the laboratory (Institute of Food Industry, canning plant).
3. "For precision instruments ..." (oscilloscopes, production of optical instruments, mirrors).
4. Winemaker-Academician (Institute of Viticulture and Wine-making: wine production, degustation).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:20.04G 11/25/2017
1. Physicists in Belarus (using a laser).
2. "Geolog-1" (specialized vessel-catamaran for the study of the seabed).
3. Robot welder (universal welding small-sized device with remote control, developed by Minsk designers).
4. Tamed geyser (using the thermal energy of the geyser: the Pauzhetsky geothermal power plant in Kamchatka).
5. Atlas of Cuba (Havana, the study of the flora and fauna of the Island of Freedom by the scientists of Moscow State University)
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:15.16G 11/25/2017
1. Soviet patent (Voronezh plant of synthetic rubber: development of devices for wastewater treatment, utilization of industrial wastes that pollute the external environment).
2. For small patients (development of new medical equipment for diagnosis of childhood diseases).
3. Automation in the classroom (conducting preparatory tests for students).
4. Light headlamps (the development and implementation of eye safety for car headlights).