Pathe Journal 1910 № 93
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing.
- Russia, Etchmiadzin, November 19, 1910 (Shooting by A.D. Digmelov) - Funeral of Catholicos of All Armenians Matteos II Izmirlian: there is a hearse at the entrance of the temple, monks come out of the temple.
There is a funeral procession.
- Russia, Kiev, January 6, 1910 (Shooting [V.P. Dobrzhansky]) - The procession on the river.
Dnipro: people, clergy are walking down the street, the military are standing.
On the embankment of the
The Dnieper is full of people, men are sitting in the water.
- Great Britain, Westerham. - There are people standing on the square near the monument to General Wolf.
- Australia, Melbourne. - Melbourne Cup Horse Racing.
- Germany, Potsdam. - Funeral of General von Kleist: a funeral procession is going down the street.
- Spain, Malaga. - Arrival of the Spanish King Alfonso XIII in Malaga on the way to Morocco: there are people and troops on the square.
- Morocco, G. Mellila. - There are troops on the street, built in honor of the arrival of King Alphonse XIII.
- Malaya, Singapore. - The British Governor-General, who arrived at the opening of the Federal Council of the Malay States, is traveling with guards in the car.
There are troops on the square.
- France, Paris. - The governor of Paris, General Manuri, presents awards to the soldiers standing on the square in the ranks.
Key wordsReligion. Cities. Art. England. Sculpture. History. Australia. Equestrian sports. Funeral business. State power and public administration. Armed forces. Ground forces. Spain. State power. France. Awards.