The Royal chronicle. (1911 - 1915)
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing.
Scene №1 The Royal chronicle
Russia, Yalta,  - Charity Bazaar on the waterfront.
At the pier is the yacht "Standart", on the pier go court.
Sailors from the yacht "Shtandart", the court and children are on the waterfront.
Wooden pavilion on the waterfront.
- Russia, Livadia, [1912-1913] - the reception at the Palace: the Empress Alexandra Feodorovna, kiss the hands of the officer, the priest.
Emperor Nicholas II and his entourage bypass the soldiers and officers.
A group of courtiers standing at the snack table (among them - K. D. Nilov).
Nicholas II "christocrats" with the Cossacks of the Convoy.
- Russia, [Tsarskoye Selo, years 1912-1915] - Nicholas II receiving the report of the officer of the Cossack, the Empress Alexandra Feodorovna passes the line of officers and greets them.
Nicholas II and Alexandra Feodorovna bypass the ranks of the Cossacks of the Convoy.
- Russia, [Simferopol, the years 1912-1915] - Nicholas II, Alexandra Feodorovna with her daughters, the heir Alexei stand near a railway carriage, Nicholas II presented with "bread and salt", he greets welcomers, daughters handed bouquets of flowers.
Nicholas II, Alexandra Feodorovna with her daughters, the heir Alexei bypass line greeters.
- Russia, [Kyiv, August 30, 1911 (Shooting V. P. Dobzhansky)] - Nicholas II accompanied by the formation bypasses the formation of soldiers on the platform of the train station.
Nicholas II and Alexandra Feodorovna in a wheelchair passing through a wooden arch decorated with coats of arms (on the arch the inscription "God save the Tsar"), riding on the street (at the edges of the road are met).
- Russia, [, Vladikavkaz, 1915] - Are the officers with banners, spectators.
Parade of the Cossacks on the field at the foot of the mountain.
- Russia, [Tsarskoye Selo, years 1912-1915] - Nicholas II sitting at his Desk, Smoking. [Nicholas II] with the family at the dining table.