Topics: Sectors of the economy
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:05:15.31G 3/28/2018
The struggle for the harvest of corn in difficult weather conditions.
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:44.79G 3/28/2018
Documentary, 3 parts, Duration: 0:29:22.754G 3/19/2018
The film is dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Balakovo Order of the Red Banner of Labor "Khimvolokno"
The construction of the plant was announced by the All-Union Shock Komsomol Construction.
March 5, 1959 laid the first block in the foundation of the plant.
On February 17, 1976, the plant was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor by the Decree of the Presidium of the USSR Armed Forces.
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:52.904G 3/19/2018
The film tells about the development of virgin lands in the Trans-Volga region, about the formation and development of the state farm Komsomolsky.
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:09.525G 1/16/2018
The film is devoted to labor days of gas pipeline layers.
In a difficult situation they have to work, but neither ice nor water will stop real workers.
Documentary, 3 parts, Duration: 0:24:14.373G 12/22/2017
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:16:02.089G 12/22/2017
The film tells about the unique plant, which is made in-line production of nuclear reactors.
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:20:15.992G 12/22/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:32.2G 11/30/2017
1. From "AMO" to "KAMAZ" (cars of the plant "AMO", "ZIL", "Moskvich", "GAZ" construction of the plant for the production of trucks KAMAZ).
2. "Memory cells" (selection of tobacco).
3. "The first multi-shuttle" (weaving factory).
4. From the foreign chronicle: covering the track with snow for ski jumping from a springboard in Czechoslovakia; Applying polymer coating instead of snow on the ski track in England.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:05.32G 11/30/2017
Socialist integration in action: 25 years of Soviet-Hungarian relations.
1. Meeting in honor of the 25th anniversary of the scientific and technical cooperation of the two countries in Budapest.
The building of the Parliament of Hungary (Jene Fock, Kirillin).
2. Opening of the exhibition of achievements of Soviet science and technology on Rakoczy Street in Budapest).
3. Aluminum bridge (monument of aluminum arrows in Szekesfehervar, light metal plant, bauxite mining, aluminum bridge: "Hungary-USSR" bauxite processing at the Volgograd aluminum plant).
4. The owners of the USSR and Hungary (thermal power station).
5. For the bus family (co-production of Soviet-Hungarian buses, "Ekarus" plant).
6. Moscow speeds of the Budapest metro (underground high-speed highways, the metro museum).