Topics: Sea and river transport
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:32G 7/9/2019
About the creation of the new passanger motor ship on underwater wings at the plant "Krasnoe Sormovo" ["Red Sormovo"].
New passenger ship "Meteor hydrofoils (150 seats), built at the factory" Red Sormovo "(Gorky) under the leadership of R. E. Alexeev.
Designers create and build the plant trehsotmestny winged ship "Sputnik".
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:36G 7/13/2018
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:41G 3/27/2018
Documentary, 3 parts, Duration: 0:25:51G 3/2/2018
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:04G 2/28/2018
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:52G 11/28/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:56G 11/28/2017
1. 70 billion electric volts! - about the unique proton accelerators that allow physicists to penetrate the microcosm.
2. "Combirex" - about a new device that allows you to determine the exact dose of a relaxant to relax the muscles of the patient.
3. Approved by experts-about the exhibition of automatic machine tools of Japanese companies.
4. For long-distance cruises - about improving the comfort of ships for cruises.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12G 11/27/2017
1. Step seven-year-olds-about the construction of direct-flow steam boilers.
2. New in the theater-the invention of a polymer film that facilitates the work of theater decorators.
3. Gangleron-about a new drug for the treatment of heart diseases .
4. Catamaran goes on the water-about the creation of catamaran river vessels.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:00G 11/27/2017
1. The course of the five-year plan-about a new direction in metallurgy - plasma metallurgy.
2. On sharp turns - about the device that allows large trains of barges to make maneuvers on the river.
3. The union of models and computers-about the method of physical and mathematical modeling that simplifies the testing of new models of machines..
4. The restorers of Tallinn - about recreating weather vents on the roofs of the city.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:16G 11/27/2017
1. Born in the fire-about the use of fused basalt for the production of particularly strong tiles.
2. Blood substitute-about the creation of a polyvenal blood substitute at the Institute of Blood Transfusion.
3. Unusual printing house-about the production of furniture made of wood imitating expensive wood species.
4. MAI-301 (hydrofoils)- about the creation of a new model of a hydrofoil vessel in the MAI..